Hi all

I'm the webmaster for jamesabrams.com. My site was down for a couple of days
last week. My experience:

* Support request emails were responded to with their quoted 24 hour turnaround.

* When I called tech support, I was asked if I'd like to give a number for a
planned call back. A tech called back a little early and shed more light on why
my site wasn't working (namely, problems with another site hosted on my server).

So, while I don't like having to tell my client his site's down, I felt I was
treated ok in this instance.

* John *