From: Chris Geanious [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 5:01 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Looping through lists

Greetings,
Am constructing a db search using (among other things) a form text area for
keywords.  In the data base there is a KeyWords field which contains a
comma delimited list of keywords for each entry.

I have a query which loops over the form text box entries.  How do I then
loop over the database keyword fields to check for a match?  I am a little
stuck.  Any suggestions, code snippets, links to sites would be greatly
appreciated.

TIA,

Chris
==============================
Chris Geanious
Support Systems Analyst Senior
Institute For Human Development
Northern Arizona University

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.