Why not use Verity ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Geanious [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 22 August 2001 05:01
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Looping through lists

Greetings,
Am constructing a db search using (among other things) a form text area for
keywords.  In the data base there is a KeyWords field which contains a
comma delimited list of keywords for each entry.

I have a query which loops over the form text box entries.  How do I then
loop over the database keyword fields to check for a match?  I am a little
stuck.  Any suggestions, code snippets, links to sites would be greatly
appreciated.

TIA,

Chris
Chris Geanious