I have a cold fusion page that I use to populate a pdf. On the macs it
downloads to the desktop first, then when clicked it opens in the browser. I
need for it to just open in the browser. This info is sensitive and I can't
have it litering the desktop then rely on the user delete the document/empty
trash.  Is there anyway to force it to open in the browser using code.
Currently my cf code is a simple cflocation tag.
Or will we need to go change some settings on each mac. (and what settings
would that be?) That isn't an optimal solution because we have thousands of
macs- thr folks in the field would be highly upset if this is how it has to
be....any ideas out there??
Thanks in advance.