Errr, this doesn't help you, but why did you use that function instead of
the "real" function, Encrypt? Wasn't it a bit dangerous to use the
"unofficial" function in the first place?

I'm not saying you are stupid or anything, and I'm not speaking for MACR,
but it does seem like something that should have been a bit obvious...
right? Or are many users out there using the "unofficial" functions?

You may be able to simply run a massive cfusion_decrypt on a temporary CF4.5
machine, then restore them using encrypt instead of cfusion_encrypt.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus