Neither product from ektron works with Netscape 6.1. (Just Verified Again)

We use both empower 3.0 and ewebeditpro 2.0 and neither product is usable in
Netscape 6.1.

Be very wary of ektron solutions as they have not been tested in what I
would call professional environments.

We use the products on a clustered CF50 solution and as we have had
installation and general support issues, we find the product has never been
tested under these conditions.  We have been pioneering this and making
changes as we go, but the lack of testing on their part has pushed us months
behind schedule.

I'm sure if you have a small site, on a single server without redundancy,
and all your webserver pathing is done to the local machine, then yes this
product is probably a decent solution for you.

Oh it should also be noted that while the product only works on IE, it only
works on intel/MS installations of IE.  This should be obvious as it
utilizes activeX, but not everyone seems to get that.

Trey Rouse