From: Pete Freitag [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 12:14 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Activeedit 2.5

They have a plugin that basically embeds internet explorer inside of a
netscape page, and runs the control from there.  So not only do you need
to have a Microsoft platform, you also need to have Internet Explorer
installed.  It's hardly a solution, but it tricks lots of people.

We (cfdev.com) are working on a Java Applet that will be used for
Netscape, Mac, and Unix (The ActiveX control will still be used for
Windows IE platforms), it will be part of ActivEdit 3.

Pete Freitag ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
CFDEV.COM
ColdFusion Developer Resources
http://www.cfdev.com/