Hi All

I am trying to use a CFX Java tag and am having problems...

I have installed 'Java 2 SDK Standard Edition 1.3.1' and have configured the
CF Administrator (within the Java area and the CFX area). Everytime I try to
run the page calling the tag I get the following error:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: rapidDiet. Java exception occurred in call
to method.

I imagine this means the application cannot find the relevant Class, but I
am not sure where I am going wrong. When installing the SDK I simply used
the standard install without any further modifications.

Any ideas out there?

Thanks

David Lawrence
Red 5 Interactive Media