From: Pete Freitag [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 September 2001 17:35
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Problem with Java

You probably don't need to reboot the server, just restart CF. When you make
changes to the classpath or add a CFX tag you need to restart CF.  But also
make sure that you have specified everything correctly in the class path.
Also remember that if your using .class files then you just need to specify
the directory that the class files are in, in the class path, but if you
have a .jar file, you need to specify the path to the .jar file.

Pete Freitag ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
CFDEV.COM
ColdFusion Developer Resources
http://www.cfdev.com/