John Paitel wrote:
> Has anyone used this with Cold Fusion? How hard was the implementation?

We are currently using PostgreSQL 7.1.2 on OpenBSD in conjunction with
CF 4.5.1 SP2 on NT with the 7.06 ODBC drivers. Overall, it runs good.
The only thing that prevents me from saying smoothless is that
<cfqueryparam> will lock up the ODBC driver. I presume that BIND
variables are not fully supported (yet).

Further, I like the support through the PostgreSQL mailinglists. I would
rate them even higher than the combined HOF-mailinglists and the
Allaire/MM forums.

Jochem