From: Zac Belado [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 5:39 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Off topic posts was (OT?) TomCat vs JRun

> I for one welcome SOT posts. I've never been one to wear CF blinders.

Certainly valid in a general sense but I'm not sure if that is an valid
comment for a list whose purpose is the discussion of CF related matters.

I'm pretty darned interested in Tomcat myself (to drag this back to the
context in which it was originally posted) but is CF-talk the place to be
discussing this? Is the community list better?