Hi all,

I am working on an application which uses some a session variables. It works
perfectly in IE (of course), however when I try to load the exact same
page(s) in netscape the variable does not exist. I even went so far as to
write a couple of simple test pages.

All they do is set a session variable then pass it to another page. Again I
tried it in IE and it works fine but then when I tried it in netscape, the
variable doesn't exist.

Here is my session variable:

<cflock scope="SESSION" timeout="300">
    <cfset SESSION.vTest = "True">
</cflock>

I know that I can pass variables to subsequent pages in a number of
different ways. However, my question is: Do session variables simply not
work in Netscape? If they do work is there some setting/syntax I am
forgetting or should be examining?

If this helps I am using both Netscape Navigator(4.08) and Netscape(6).

Thanks in advance,

Nelson