Session vars aren't related to the type of browser you're using. The only
dependency on the browser is that it must perpetuate the cfid and cftoken
values. This is usually done through a cookie. If Nutscrape has cookies
turned off for whatever reason and you are not passing the values from page
to page via the URL then the session vars won't exist on the next page as
the server will have no idea who you are. As a test try outputting
#session.cfid# #session.cftoken# on all your pages. If the numbers change on
each page then the server is issuing new ones as you haven't reminded it
what the first ones were.

HTH
Steve