We do CF hosting for our clients that we developed for.  Now one of the
clients will be maintaining their static pages and we will only be in charge
of the CF based store.

They will have FTP access to only their folder, but I am concerned that I am
opening up a security hole with the more powerful cf tags CFFILE,
CFREGISTRY, CFEXECUTE, etc.  I take security very seriously on my servers.
I would like to disable the tags for this one client not for the hole
server.  The CFadmin does just opposite.

I use CFEXECUTE to run a bat to restart PCanywhere if/when it goes down.  I
realize that I could run all of the tags from the "Unsecured tags
directory".  My question is can I specify more then one Unsecured tags
directory?  Perhaps in the registry?

Mark W. Breneman
-Cold Fusion Developer
-Network Administrator