Is this a Full DOM parser or just a SAX parsing.

Using SAX would make a world of difference in your
parsing speed. Do you really need the full DOM?

I have done rather fast XML parsing using Java
and SAX.

YMMV, but its not that hard at all to write
a CFX of your own getting the speed you need
even using Xerces C++ if you must, which would
probably be a bit faster than the Java version.

Jeremy Allen
elliptIQ Inc.
--
http://www.neighborware.com
America's Leading Community Network Software