I have a NT based hosting company hosting a domain for me.  They support
CF and Access for the db.
When I use CFINCLUDE relative paths work fine.  But I'm finding that if
I specify an absolute path starting with the web root "/" it doesn't
find the template.  For example I have a "global" directory in the top
level directory.  If I try to CFINCLUDE template="/global/foo.cfm" it
won't find it.

How can I use absolute paths in this situation?  Is there a function or
code segment that will tell me how to reference templates using an
absolute path?  I tried the GetBaseTemplatePath() function but it
returns a path from the machine root "d:\html\users\...\html\..." which
when used as an absolute path doesn't seem to work either.

Bruce Holm - Web Programmer
Lattice Semiconductor Corp.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]