if you had pages call themselves you would be stuck in a loop.

it would be possible to drop the content of a page using output and CFFILE,
but I would suggest using CFHTTP to call and save the pages....like so,

<cfhttp url="http://www.some.com/myFile.cfm"; method="GET"
name="fileName.html" path="C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\saveFilesHere"
resolveurl="false"></cfhttp>

Greg Jordan
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer
Web Project Manager
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Unified Health Services
51 Germantown Court