From: Al Musella, DPM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 2:41 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: creating a static copy of a site

  There is a much easier way....
     use cffile to list all of the .cfm files in the desired
directory(s),
then loop through them using cfhttp to read in the text of the page. I
have an html style  comment in the pages that I don't want indexed that
just says <!--  DO NOT INDEX -->.. so I  see if that text is in the
page.
If not, I add it to the verity index.

Al Musella, DPM
A1webs.com