From: Leon Oosterwijk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 6:08 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Strangest Problem in a long time

Dave,

I'm using this in a large site where the SQL is generated based on the
fieldname.

fieldnameXXcolumnname is translated into:
Insert into fieldname (columname) values ('#fieldnameXXcolumname#');

I will have to come up with an extra conversion step to change the name of
these fields and then change them back. What a bummer.

Leon