I'm not really in the mood for an argument about "What's a better x" just
trying to get my opinion out there. Thanks for the offer though. I'm
speaking purely from a development standpoint. I don't CARE what it's being
served by -> IIS/Website Pro/Apache ... doesn't really matter, as long as it
runs. From a day-to-day programmer's standpoint, I'd much rather sit in
front of a MAC all day than in front of my PCs.

I have 3 PCs and 1 Mac on my desk:

PC:  Compaq/Win98/AMD-K6 500/6gb/192mb
PC:  Generic/Win2K/Celeron 633/70gb/384mb
PC:  Dell/Win2K/PIII 800/60gb/512mb
MAC: iMac/OS9/G3 400/13gb/384mb

Mac outruns them all and has yet to crash in the time that it's been here.
The PCs on the other hand - I can count on a crash from at least one of them
at some point today - proabably the 98 machine.

That's all I have to say on this topic.

Joshua Miller
Web Development::Programming
Eagle Technologies Group, Inc.