Why is it that Macromedia insists on bundling CFStudio5 and UltraDev 4
together? Why can't I buy just CFStudio5? I can get JRun Studio, I can buy
UltraDev without CFStudio, I can buy HomeSite but I can't buy just
CFStudio5. I already own UltraDev4 and I really don't want to pay extra to
have a second copy just to get CFStudio5 ... what's the logic behind this?

Also, quit making it sound like it's one product. It's not. It's 2 separate
applications, proabably on 2 different CDs that you have to install one at a
time. What's the deal with trying to make it sound like it's one product
that has all these new features? It's the same UltraDev4 that's been around
for over a year - only Studio is new. Selling bundles is nice, but why force
customers into buying a more expensive bundle when they already paid $300
for one half of it? UltraDev is nice, but I really don't need 2 copies at
$250-$300 each for one developer.

When you make them one product, then it will make sense, but now you're just
confusing people into thinking that they're getting some hybrid of the two
in one application - and they're not getting that at all.

Why the hassle Macromedia? Just sell CFStudio as a standalone product!

Joshua Miller
Web Development::Programming
Eagle Technologies Group, Inc.
www.eagletgi.com