Aidan,

  The key is not to do an immediate redirect. If you
do that, it's just running the CF page all over again.
Let the invisible frame run the .cfm report and notify
the visible frame when it's done.
  After being notified, the visible page doesn't load
the reports page directly (this would run the report
all over again). Instead, it load the variable into
which the reports page has stored all its processed
results.

--- Aidan Whitehall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=====
I-Lin Kuo