From: "John Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 10:07 AM
Subject: Content Management light

Just wondering if anyone knows of a lightweight (possibly free)

Content management application.

Requirements:
Allow groups within a company to add files and categories.  Also, possibly
have a browser based html editor to add content quickly.

Does not need security. just needs to be easily portable to an internal
website.

* A vehicle that will allow for groups on an intranet to quickly add files,
and create content for internal communication.