Well, I'd LIKE to run them on the same machine, but I guess that's not go
nna
be possible from what people are teeling me here, so I guess I'm gonna ha
ve
to learn MySQL (Oh Joy! Another learning curve cuz I have nothing but
time...!) Which is why I bought the RAQ in the first place...Cuz it was "
Plug
and Play"! Oh well...

Thanks...

Of course, The RAQ does come with PHP and Postgress for free, so maybe if
have to learn something.......

Jeffrey