From: Matt Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 18:18
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Marketing and ColdFusion web sites

OK, I see it but I don't understand it ;D.  What does all that do?  Is this
an extended meta tag info system that crawlers all use (assuming I'm looking
at the right stuff).

p.s. Looks like you have some CF stuff sitting outside CFOUTPUT tags.  Lines
164, 170 and 171 of the html output.
Matt Robertson    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSB Designs, Inc., www.mysecretbase.com

from: Peter Tilbrook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 09:59:46 +1100

Damn, strips out code. Try looking at the source code of the page at
http://www.anzfa.gov.au/npc/anzfa_npc/