Well thanks for looking David,
        I too was concerned that it might be a logic problem, The difficulty
is that it never happened with sessions and I essentially did a site
wide
replace of "session." for "cookie." and I never had the problem before
used cookies.  I have picked through the code three times myself and
had
co-workers look it over as well.  I appreciate the suggestions and I
will
try looking into these further, though I had the cache removed manually
as
well as the cookies in the same few steps.  I also verified the
browsers
were the same as mine and the only difference seems to be that they are
on a
"thin client", but I can't rule out the possibility of code error
either.
If you or anyone have any other thoughts, I am open to suggestions.
Thanks
for everything.

Bryan Langford

Analyst
National Customer Operations
Enterprise Services & Strategic Planning
Training Development and Design Team.
Desk: 714-695-4824
Cell: 714-270-8451