Anybody out there in the great ColdFusion hell that is cfmail use
ActiveMail from CFDev.com?  (http://www.cfdev.com/jmail/)  I talked to
them a few weeks ago and it seems like a much needed replacement for
cfmail.  I'm soliciting responses for how it's working for those of
y'all that are using it; how many emails can it handle?  Do you loop
around the tag or do you use ValueList()?, etc.  (How many values could
ValueList() support in the first place?)  I know they are supposed to
release an update sometime real soon, if they haven't done it already,
that's supposed to handle a query input and a few other things...

Tyler Silcox
email | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
website | www.gslsolutions.com