Go to www.massimocorner.com for a set of ColdFusion objects for UltraDev
that make it easier to work with, and also his Snippets extension to
UltraDev, which allow you to work with snippets created in
Homesite/CFStudio.

If you use the two programs together you'll get the most for your money.
UltraDev takes a little getting used to -- especially the floaty windows --
but you can do things in it that you can't do in CF Studio, such as applying
rollover behaviors, javascript functions, adjusting table widths, inserting
and optimizing images, turning complex code into point-and-click server
behaviors, and doing complex recordset navigation easily.  Having the button
on Studio makes it easy to go back and forth.

tom

001701c16eef$83873580$2354ead1@HEARTLAND">news:001701c16eef$83873580$2354ead1@HEARTLAND...