Billy gets the cf_trophy for post of the day.,

-----Original Message-----
From: BILLY CRAVENS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 3:57 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Fusebox - opinions?

You're right, that isn't always possible, but I agree with the principle
Jeffry was discussing.  There's far too many "methodology" developers out
there.  Whether it's Fusebox, "Session" dependent development, or whatever,
it's unfortunate that many developers are a bit narrow minded (in their
overall knowledge - I don't mean that as a personal attack).  That's why I'm
a big fan of not teaching methodologies to beginning developers.
Methodologies leverage the language, not vice versa.  (I've seen developers
who have developed in nothing but Fusebox cower at the form scope, running
away, screaming "CF_FormURL2Attributes, where art thou?  Rescue me from thy
savage beast!"  :)