From: Robert Everland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 12:37 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Fusebox - opinions?

You're right any developer should. Doesn't mean they will be able to. And
why bother sitting at a meeting where someone dictates those things to you,
you can pop on the web and learn everything you need to know. Methodology is
not something you need, I used to be against fusebox because at first glance
it's daunting, but once I started using it I haven't gone back. There are
literally thousands of people who use fusebox, and I am sure quite a few
people who use some of the others, having these little tiffs back and forth
do nothing to help coding, fusebox has made a central website where you can
get all the information you need to have an out of the box methodology, if
you choose to make up your own and teach other people your proprietary
methodology, that's fine, more power to you, but I don't have to do that. I
know if I need more developers on a project I don't have to waste time
teaching them from the ground up, they can learn on their own.

Robert Everland III
Dixon Ticonderoga
Web Developer Extraordinaire