Crashes on me (5.0) almost as bad as with 4.5. The only
program I run that causes a need to reboot my system at least a
couple of times a day. Win98 so maybe that's the problem but
then why do other resource intensive progs (photoshop6,
sqlserver7, etc.) not have these problems? When it's convenient
I've taken to using EditPad for most editing - it has color coding
capabilities for CF files but not all the good stuff that Studio offers.

Stephen