I found that a udf created on a page is not available inside custom tags.  I
just put a copy of the code into the custom tag.  That works.  Now I want to
call the same tag more than once and that works as long as it is only
defined the first time the tag is called.  The problem comes if I use an end
tag.  It simply doesn't work.  If anyone else has tried this and gotten it
to work let me know.

---------(customtag.cfm)
<cfif NOT ISDefined("caller.alreadycreated")>
        <cfscript>
                  function iudf() {return "function output";}
                  caller.alreadycreated = "Yes";
        </cfscript>
</cfif>
-------------(callcustomtag.cfm)
<cf_customtag>
<cf_customtag>
<cf_customtag></cf_customtag>
---------

The error only occurs on the end tag for some reason.  If the function
definition is commented out it works fine.  I've reduced the code down as
simple as I can to try to figure this out.

Chris Runyan