This is a known issue. You cannot define UDFs in CTs that are used in
Begin/End fashion as you have shown below. You can get around this by
moving the UDF to an include and doing a CFINCLUDE from the CT.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus