>I guess if things ever slow down
> to where I can't pick up enough CF work to pay the bills I'll
> consider something else. But for now...

Can I have a Amen!!!

If one chooses to hinder him or herself with the time it takes to code in
ASP,JSP,PHP etc etc, that is completely up to them. Coldfusion just happens
to be a better language than those mentioned above, and with CF5 also
faster!!! With CF6 being on a java platform, I cannot see no other language
that will come close. Please tell me what admin features ASP,PHP,JSP has?
"Not really a programmer"......Well I would stake a months salary to say
that I could develop an application in CF that equeals what you can do and
do it in half the time.

Doug