We frequently run up against the limit.  In fact I have a 400,000 email job
coming thru this week.   I would love to see the spool system improved to
allow multiple spool folders and faster delivery to the mail server.  My
mail server is idle most of the time, even when sending huge jobs thru CF.
When I send a huge job, I split it into 50,000 emails per drop.

You can rename the files in the spool folder, so that CF still has room to
add more.  I suppose that 64K is far too many files to be handled by the
Windows file system anyway.

tom

037201c17c68$31df10f0$352fa8ce@jim">news:037201c17c68$31df10f0$352fa8ce@jim...