> I have someone login, if successful, I set a session variable.
> When they log out, I delete that variable from the session structure and
> send them back to the login page... However, if they hit back on the
> broweser, they can get into the page they logged out from, which I don't
> want to happen.
>
> I tried using no cache in the meta tag, using cflocation when I send them
> the login page after loggin out.. I check for the variabel before the page
> loads... Nothing works...

Surely some sort of check in Application.cfm for the session variable?
The logic usually goes something like this, if you send everything via
index.cfm:

Application.cfm
    Is session var defined & valid?
    YES > Let them through to page via index.cfm
    NO > Include login page and abort

Is this what you meant? But you do say you've tried checking for the
variable before the page loads, so... There must be a snag in the
logic of checking/chucking out. Can't offer anything else without
knowing your code, really, sorry!

- Gyrus