From: Joel Parramore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 4:43 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF and cached pages

>From the page that the person logs out from: can they do anything from that
point on that appears as though they're still logged in (i.e., a bug in the
login/logout checking)?  Or, if they can't do anything further without
logging back in, do you just  want them not being able to back up to that
page at all?

You can try using CF to send no-cache and expires headers in your pages as
well as using meta tags if you want the latter.  If you're setting cookies
with session variables, you could use JavaScript in the page to look for a
valid current session cookie and redirect based on that.

It kinda depends on what you want to do...

Regards,
Joel Parramore