Hi all! :)

I have to do a demo at 3:30 this evening ..Eastern Standard...

And the CF Grid thingie that seems to be working flawlessly for everyone
else isn't working for me.

:-I

I keep getting a Javascript exception error and it fails to initialise.

I have figured this must be a problem with my server configuration since
there are several clents that I used to connect, they all download some
Macromedia thingie, some download a JVM...but none of them can bring up
the control.

I also downloaded the Hot Fix, but that didn’t help!

I'm ...errrmm..prepared to pay for support if there are any companies
out there that provide that sort of thing..over the phone of course.

*tries not to look too desperate*

*ahem*

^_^

-Gel