> I am doing some validation, where you go from a data entry
> page, to an action page.
>
> If it fails validation, I am popping a window informing them
> of the error, and then using a Javascript History(-1) thing
> to send the user back to the data entry page.
>
> Now..when it goes back to the data entry page..it is showing
> Page has Expired :-\ I want it to just..go back..and show
> what was there before.

Gel,

The problem here isn't your code, it's to do with the browser settings -
if it's a secure connection then it would HAVE to clear the form out

My suggestion would be to represent the form with the wrong fields
hilighted... Make your form a CFInclude one and then just display the
results again

I personally HATE the "Press back and complete the entries you have
missed" forms, esp if you have your browser set to refresh the page on
every visit!

Philip Arnold
Technical Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer