I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with cfmail.  My problem
doesn't involve mass-mailing or performance on bulk mails.  I`m having
trouble getting it to even send one message.  The problem started when we
upgraded to CFAS 5.  I`ve verified and the the message isn't held in
Coldfusion's spools, cfmail gives me no errors.  However, looking in the
event viewer of the mail server, I see this :
Network I/O error 64 (0X00000040) encountered when sending command response
to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.
Of course, xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx would be my IP.  The problem occurs on every mail
send.  I would appreciate any hints you may have.

Specs:
Web server
NT 4 SP 6a
IIS 4 with patches