I too would be interested in what people have to say about our CFXGraphicsserver
http://www.cfxgraphicsserver.com/
graphing add in for CF. I will say that unlike CFGRAPH that comes with CF5 it has a
lot more graph types and features
and will work with CF 4 as well. We have greatly improved the manual since version 1
and fixed all outstanding bugs
from before we licensed the product from the previous company. I don't feel guilty on
the way to the bank as the
money comes straight back out to pay for tech support, development and royalty fees.
:-)

- Michael Smith, TeraTech, Inc http://www.teratech.com/