> Anybody have anything good or bad to say regarding CFXGraphicsServer?
> (Other than the fact that charging $450 for a localhost version should
> make TeraTech feel guilty on their way to the bank.)

Why should the localhost NOT cost a whack, considering it does
shed-loads more than CFGraph

Think about it this way, if the local server version cost less, all
you'd do is get the page that requests the making of the graphic to get
the server-run page to build them, that way it might take a couple of
seconds more, but you could make "permanent" graphs at a fraction of the
cost... Does that seem fair to Teratech?

I'm not defending the cost, but I can still see why it's not REALLY
cheap

Philip Arnold
Technical Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer