  From: Ian Lurie
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 9:21 AM
  Subject: File upload on a Mac

  My guess is that someone's run into this before. Does a
multipart/form-data
  ENCTYPE work on a Mac? I've got a user on a G3 who can't use my file
upload
  form...

  Ian

  Portent Interactive
  Using Process, Design and Content to create great web sites since 1995
  Consulting, design, development, measurement
  http://www.portentinteractive.com