From: Joshua Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 December 2001 15:52
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: File upload on a Mac

No, you're 100% right ... and you'll want to trim all your formfields
.. MAC IE5 adds whitespace to them all.

Joshua Miller
Web Development::Programming
Eagle Technologies Group, Inc.
www.eagletgi.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(304) 622-4499 x320 (VMail)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This e-mail may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or personal.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient (or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient),
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us by telephone call at the number
listed above.