Make sure you're running Sun's version of JRE.  Microsoft's doesn't work,
and you need to be running the latest and greatest.  Had the same problem.
Went away when I upgraded.

-----Original Message-----
From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 2:55 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: PLEASE HELP - CFGrid does not show up in CF50 even after the
HotFix is applied

OH!

Try removing the colheaders line.

I had this problem as well and it cost me over 200US in Single Incident
calls to fix. Make sure you have the updated Tags for CFSTUDIO 4.5.2 for CF
Server 5.0.

It is messing up with some attribute that is included in your CFGRID
statement.

As long as you try to connect multiple clients to the .cfm page and they all
fail, then it is probably the CFGRID tag.

Let me know if this helped :)

-Gel