Riddle me this... Riddle me that....

Why do I get a single threaded sessions time out error from time to time?
And then immediately a RequestTimeout from the same user?

We have single threaded sessions enabled in CF admin.

All of our new code this correctly locked, but we still have some old code
that sees very little traffic that is not locked.  So, turning on single
threaded sessions (low traffic sites) seemed like that should "band-aid" the
problem until we do a rewrite.

The error is:
----
Unable to acquire lock for single threaded sessions within timeout period.
Please raise the request timeout limit to lengthen the time available to
acquire the lock.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFAPPLICATION), occupying document position (1:1) to (1:109).

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks!

Mark W. Breneman
-Macromedia Certified ColdFusion 5 Developer
-Network / Web Server Administrator
  Vivid Media
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  www.vividmedia.com