> Other attributes of <cfquery> which may be of help in speeding up a
> query is to try using
> <blockfactor>whick specifies the max number of rows to fetch at a time
> from the server
> or <maxrows> if you want to limit the number of rows returned.

FYI - The MaxRows attribute of the CFQUERY tag is applied AFTER the dataset
has been returned to CF.  If you want to only retrieve the first 10 rows,
you are better off using the TOP keyword ie:

SELECT TOP 10 name, phone, etc
FROM...

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
elliptIQ Inc.
p.770.460.1035.232
f.770.460.0963
--
http://www.neighborware.com
America's Leading Community Network Software