From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 3:04 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: New Allaire/Macromedia Site

<cf_rant>
Not only is it a bit slower, but I was caught up in Pop-up window hell yest
erday. I had 4 windows all pop up at the same time and hide in the backgrou
nd. I sent a scathing email to Macromedia indicating my serious displeasure
 of this blitzkrieg marketing tacktic that is spreading like the plague. Pu
ts otherwise reputable and respected companies in the same light as the por
n industry as far as I am concerned.
</cf_rant>