Well, I'm still waiting for the Dev area to finish a search, and I starte
it when the first email in this thread hit the wires...

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 12:04 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: New Allaire/Macromedia Site

<cf_rant>
Not only is it a bit slower, but I was caught up in Pop-up window hell ye
st
erday. I had 4 windows all pop up at the same time and hide in the backgr
ou
nd. I sent a scathing email to Macromedia indicating my serious displeasu
re
 of this blitzkrieg marketing tacktic that is spreading like the plague.
Pu
ts otherwise reputable and respected companies in the same light as the p
or
n industry as far as I am concerned.
</cf_rant>