Arghh!  I have a custom tag that I use to test for a person's logged
in state. I am doing:

<cfif isdefined("session.user.customerid")>

   I then also test to see if the value is empty. The application is
saying that the session variable exists, yet, the template within which
the custom tag call is located correctly throws an error for lack of
another session.user.x variable. When I email the value out of the
custom tag, it has a value, yet when I cf_objectdump the session scope
within that same email, it does not exist. How do I get rid of this
phantom variable?

Lon Lentz
Applications Developer and Keeper of the I.T.
http://ProofitOnline.Com - Free 15 Day Trial